1. Save 40-80% on great soccer jerseys. Shop today at BigSoccer Shop!

Bosnian Youngsters - U21, U19, U17 + Talents

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

Moderators: bosna10, Sudžuka
  1. BoZanaC18

BoZanaC18 Red Card

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Thanks for posting this, appreciate it.

I would go with this against Ze Germans

Tomovic
    B. Colic - Sipovic - Dupovac - Kvesic
    Besic - Handzic - Grahovac
    Stevanovic ------------------------Visca
    Bilbija

2. Jebac iz Banja Luke

Jebac iz Banja Luke Member

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    hahaah thats almost the same line-up, you just put down Handzic as DM. Maybe Bekic from Zrinjski should start the match instead of Bilbija. Bekic has been in great form for Zrinjski this season scoring 4 goals in 7 matches while Bilbija who is the team captain hasent even played a match this season for vojvodina

3. BoZanaC18

BoZanaC18 Red Card

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah it's pretty much the same lineup.

Jelly?

4. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

5. Jebac iz Banja Luke

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    hahahaha yes I am

6. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

u19 league

Armin Hodzic: 9 games, 15 goals, top goalscorer

He played in the u17 league before this season, so this is his debut season in an older age group.

7. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  8. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    LMAO you're right, he's one of those meaty balijuhs that get into fights with Turks and shit.

9. DinoMostarac

DinoMostarac Member

Club:
    FK Velez
    The guy looks like Muamer Hukic (Marco Huck) the German/Sandzak boxer.

10. BoZanaC18

BoZanaC18 Red Card

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    October 6th

Russia U19 vs. BiH U19 - Euro Qualifier - 14:00 CET (in Plovdiv, Bulgaria)

Expected lineup

Jajalo
    Ikic - Graovac - Kukavica - Bevab
    Zolotic - Plakalo
    Bilac - Prcic - Sivsic
    Hodzic

Three home-based players, the rest are from abroad European leagues.

Looks strong to me, looking forward to that Zolotic-Plakalo duo. One of them has been a Zeljeznicar regular this season and the other one recently moved to Nacional in Portugal. Ikic and Bevab are both solid fullbacks. Prcic is the creative man in this team, he has been developing excellently in France. He's the 'Pjanic' of this current team. Hodzic obviously the clinical man up top.

I'm not too convinced on players like Kukavica, Bilac, and Jajalo. I consider them our weak links, although Jajalo has showcased his talent in the past. Just hope he avoids his usual errors and we might be fine.

Tough start, probably the strongest team in our group up first, better to get it over with now. My prediction, we draw 1-1.​

11. CipherComplex

CipherComplex New Member

Your post has made me interested in this game. Do you know anyway I can come across a good livestream or is it not going to be shown? It's nice to hear that our team might have some potential.

12. BoZanaC18

BoZanaC18 Red Card

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    October 6th

Germany U21 vs BiH U21 - Euro Qualifier - 20:00 CET (in Ingolstadt)

Expected lineup

Tomovic
    B. Colic - Dupovac - Sipovic - Kvesic
    Besic - Grahovac
    Stevanovic - K. Handzic - Visca
    Bilbija

Just one change from that Belarus draw a month ago; Dupovac probably in for Markic this time. Good to have Besic available again, one of the key players in this match since we'll probably be pressed back alot by the Germans. Bilbija has played just 23 minutes this season for Vojvodina, very poor considering he's our starting centerforward and captain. Hopefully he can get a few chances though created by the trio of Stevanovic, Handzic, and Visca, the two wide players possess plenty of pace and can do damage on the German fullbacks if given the chance.​

Expected lineup for the Germans btw​

Trapp
    Jung - Neumann - Kirchoff - Hornschuh
    Leitner - Rudy
    Mlapa - Gundogan - Holtby
    Esswein

They are definetly strong in attack with some of the Bundesliga's hottest talents at the moment like Gundogan, Holtby, and Leitner in there. The defence doesn't look that strong though so perhaps it is an opportunity to go at them. Prediction for me, 3-1 Germany.​

13. BoZanaC18

BoZanaC18 Red Card

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I don't think there will be any actual streams but if it interests you, the match can be followed on uefa.com via the minute-by-minute reports or even livescore.com and flashscore.com.

If there are any streams, I'll be sure to post them. The game is at a very early time for anyone who lives in America though.

14. CipherComplex

CipherComplex New Member

Damn that's a shame. I'll look forward to the recap though. :)

15. BoZanaC18

BoZanaC18 Red Card

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    http://www.sportsport.ba/bh_fudbal/imsirovic-karacic-je-bio-nekorektan/65658

Emir Imsirovic was dropped from the U19 squad a day before the team traveled to Bulgaria, without any reason at all for a guy who only trained with the team for one day.

He impressed Karacic last month against Austria in a friendly, and showed his commitment for BiH.

"Moje srce kuca za BiH. Ovu epizodu koja je bila neprijatna za mene i moje roditelje nastojat ću da što prije zaboravim. Mislim da sam ovim dao odgovor na pitanje. Bez obzira šta se desilo, idem sa porodicom u Pariz da bodrim naše Zmajeve, jer već sam rekao, moje srce kuca samo za BiH".

Respect to him, shame on Karacic for dropping him without any reason. Just shows how pathetic our football really is.

16. CipherComplex

CipherComplex New Member

I guess someone paid for a spot on the team, but it might have been a political move since the guy replaced him was Ognjen Petrović from KOZARA. I guess it makes since to place him instead of some guy from SC Kriens. I'm sure they got supreme training up in the mountains and surrounding villages of Gradiska

17. BoZanaC18

BoZanaC18 Red Card

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Starting lineup

Jajalo
    Zolotic - Graovac - Kukavica - Bevab
    Plakalo
    Bilac - Prcic - Sarvan - Sivsic
    Hodzic

Currently we are leading 2-0, goals scored by Safet Sivsic in the 26th minute and Ivan Kukavica in the 38th minute.​

40' Russia U19 0:2 Bosnia & Herzegovina U19

18. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

We won 2-0!

Rusija - BiH 0:2 (Šivšić 26, Kukavica 38)
    Stadion Lauta u Plovdivu. Gledatelja 500. Sudija: Antti Munukka (Finska) 7. Pomoćnici: Jan-Peter Aravirta (Finska) i Martin Margaritov (Bugarska). Četvrti sudija: Nikola Popov (Bugarska).

RUSIJA: Isupov 6, Kutin 6, Khomukha 6, Otstavnov 6 (66. Sipitov 6), Netfullin 6, Kozlov 5,5, Ilyin 6 (71. Dzhukkaev -), Gorelišvili 6 (46. Čestakov 6), Zuykov 5,5, Kalinski 5,5, Kutepov 5,5. Selektor: Dmitri Aleničev.

BIH: Jajalo 7, Sarvan 7, Bevap 7, Plakalo 7, Kukavica 7,5, Graovac 7, Bilać 7,5 (79. Hadžanović -), Prcić 7, Zolotić 7,5, Šivšić 8 (87. Rahmanović -), Hodžić 7 (64. Maletić 7). Selektor: Toni Karačić (BIH)

19. Jebac iz Banja Luke

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Bravo momci! Im really impressed by the guys, to win against Russia nije mala stvar! Hodzic from zeljo/liverpool dident even play does anybody know why? reports are saying that kukavica (hahaah) was really impressive

the next game is against Irland this saturday

20. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Hodzic did play.

21. Jebac iz Banja Luke

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    no he dident it was Hadzic that played Armin Hodzic wasent even on the bench!

22. CipherComplex

CipherComplex New Member

Good shit all around. First good news to hear since joining this place. lol I guess it's a step towards the right direction.

23. CipherComplex

CipherComplex New Member

24. BoZanaC18

BoZanaC18 Red Card

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Fantastic win for the U19s, although Russia isn't anything special at youth level. Can't take anything away from the victory though, just scored the goals and did the business in the second half.

Ireland on Saturday will be much tougher opposition, a draw there and we're all but through.

As for the U21s, can't say I'm disappointed. I heard we made a great start in the first 15 to 20 minutes before our keeper (who was surprisingly Divkovic) made a mistake for their first goal. Have to keep in mind that these are mostly Premijer Liga players in our squad up against some of the finest talents in the Bundesliga at the moment, so going toe to toe with them was always a big order. Hopefully we bounce back quickly with a win over Cyprus at home on Tuesday. I have faith in this team.

Loving what our youth teams are doing this year, mostly Premijer Liga players in their squads. Can only help our league and the future of it, the fans don't do anything to help though with all this fighting going on.

25. BoZanaC18

BoZanaC18 Red Card

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Marko Maletic scored in the 28th minute and our U19s lead Republic of Ireland 1-0 at halftime. If we manage to win, we win the group ahead of our last match on Tuesday.

Halftime Bosnia & Herzegovina U19 1:0 Republic of Ireland U19

Moderators: bosna10, Sudžuka