1. Save 40-80% on great soccer jerseys. Shop today at BigSoccer Shop!

Goal 2: Featuring... NICK ********ING CANNON

Discussion in 'Portugal: NSR' started by Aveirenses, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Portugal
    WHAT THE ********!?

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1529311/story.jhtml

and I play a young soccer player who's real flashy. So that's where the Mohawk came in
    Translation: I'm a poor man's Ricardo Quaresma
    Side Note: No black man, women, child of any sort should be caught rocking a mohawk, not even Diddy. If Ivan Campo can't get away with an afro... then... there you go

Cannon said he actually had to learn how to play soccer for the part
    Translation: We can't believe people actually play this ancient sport called soccer, it's truly fascinating that Nick Cannon got to learn how to play soccer.

and I never played soccer a day in my life. I had to pick it up, but we rocking with it.
    Translation: I don't know when to shut up

Now, I watched Goal the first movie, and I thought it was a decent flick, not great but the series idea had potential. But... NICK ********ING CANNON!?

I say we organize a boy-cott of this movie among the soccer community, heck I say we email the studios and get Nick ********ing Cannon the ******** out of this film.

His presence is extremely offensive to me and everyone else who has heard of Nick Cannon or knows shit all about soccer.

I didn't post this in the movies thread because this issue deserves a thread of its own.

2. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

I hate seeing brother on brother crime, but i think its time for Joelzinho to cap this biatch.

3. KhaNArTisT

KhaNArTisT New Member

if hes unavailable...allow me to do the honors :mad:

4. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator Staff Member

Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Portugal
    F@#k Nick Cannon...Dave Chappelle.

5. jec1

jec1 Member

Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Portugal
    Another example of a Movie Studio trying to Get a Fresh Hollywood Face to sell tickets.

Nick Cannon who? They should've casted someone who knows Futebol or at least is knowledgable about the sport. To me it's a slap in the Face For something like this to happen.

If I had someone to cast I would put Will Ferell in his spot( You see the humor in that) or better yet Cristiano Ronaldo, hey they can market him in North America like they did to Becks.