1. Save 40-80% on great soccer jerseys. Shop today at BigSoccer Shop!

He plays on the left, He plays on the right, Our boy ronaldo made you look shite [R]

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Numquam Moribimur, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Numquam Moribimur

Numquam Moribimur Member+

Club:
    Manchester United FC
    ok all you fanboys ! post your stuff on crissy in this thread !

I take back everything i said about him during the world cup ! the world is at his hands and he just needs to working on a few things and he will become the worlds best player in the next few years !

2. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Dance puppets

Re: He plays on the left, He plays on the right, Our boy ronaldo made you look shite

Not again. :(

3. MtP07

MtP07 BigSoccer Supporter

He really has elevated his game this season and its a magical thing to see. IMO he's been the best player in the Premiership so far this season. I hope we can keep him for a very long time.

4. JC7rox

JC7rox Member+

Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [​IMG]

Lets keep this one on topic. Take all Portugal, Benfica, Ronaldo vs. England, ManUtd, Rooney bitching, slapping elsewhere.

5. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Germany
    How about this?

We should have two Ronaldo threads.

One for the genuine United fans who can have objective discussion about their favorite fairy.

And one for the fanboys, who can drool over him, talk about Portugal, bash Rooney and all that fun stuff.

Posters cannot cross-post in these two respective threads.

Thus eliminating all the problems that are brought up by Ronaldo threads.

6. Numquam Moribimur

Club:
    Manchester United FC

Just went on BET365.COM and they odds of that are 1000/1 :rolleyes: :D

7. MtP07

You're gonna have to name names....we need a list of who can and can't post in this thread... :D

8. JC7rox

JC7rox Member+

Club:
    Manchester United FC
    SirManchester, benni...., Bubs1234, that Benfica guy who keeps saying our only history is due to money,

Joelzinho is pretty reasonable. He should be allowed here.

Thats too hard to patrol.

9. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Germany
    Well, you, NM, littleman, VR will post in the genuine United Ronaldo fan thread.

Guys like Joelbimbo, dannytoone, benni will post in the fanboy Ronaldo thread.

Obviously I'll post in the latter.

10. Numquam Moribimur

Club:
    Manchester United FC

He's my fav ..........:D :rolleyes: :D

11. DutchFootballRulez

DutchFootballRulez Member

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    United States
    Re: He plays on the left, He plays on the right, Our boy ronaldo made you look shite

I think SirManc should have his own
    "Latin players suck, We need more Germans; Rooney is a p*ssy, Owen Hargreaves is bigger than England" Thread...

But my opinions aren't worth the electromagnetic waves used to transmit them anyway.

12. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Moderator Staff Member

Portugal

How you going to do that too me....

13. JC7rox

JC7rox Member+

Club:
    Manchester United FC

Or how about a "How to Dive, Ballack-style, not cheating, dirty, scum, cheating, dirty, play-acting, did I mention dirty, Latin players-style"

14. MtP07

Ladies, let's try to keep this thread on-topic.

15. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Germany

FYP.

16. Joelzinho

Portugal

The following sentence is done in a "Dude Where's My Car" voice impression.

:Really mature man...Really Matureeeeee:

17. MtP07

18. Joelzinho

Portugal

I think these wallpapers describes Ronaldo's current form effectively, as well as accurately.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S: This is for all my fanboys who are lost in the struggle.

P.P.S: Your allowed to put those on your desktop also SirManchester.

19. Numquam Moribimur

Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The ppl who made these wall papers have to much time on there hands !

20. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Germany
    Thank you. :)

And as an artiste, I have to point out, the contrast between those blacks and the pale oragnes are really strong. It suggests a very dynamic atmosphere. Ronaldo's stance just screams strength and pace, and the computer animated flames really re-emphasize what we've all been discussing as of late, he's on fire.

21. Joelzinho

Portugal

This guy always says the same thing. F'in kills me!!

:"I try hard" and "I am very happy":That shit is his go to sentences!

The best part of that clip is when the interviewer mentioned how SAF believes Ronaldo is Manchester United's current best player, his smile was priceless.

22. Joelzinho

Portugal

Yeah. I am definitly going to put the first photo on my desktop when I arrive home later tonight. Georgous photo indeed.

23. Joelzinho

Portugal

Nice little article from Sir Alex.

Ronaldo can be a great - Fergie
    Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes Cristiano Ronaldo can become one of his club's all-time greats.

Portugal winger Ronaldo was in majestic form as United went top of the Premiership with a 2-0 home win against Newcastle on Sunday.

He set up the opening goal for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who also got the second of his home league goals in over three years, and tormented Newcastle throughout the match with his skill and pace.

Former Sporting Lisbon star Ronaldo was close to leaving Old Trafford for Real Madrid in pre-season after the English media was critical of his part in United team-mate Wayne Rooney's sending off in the World Cup quarter-final.

But Ferguson's assistant Carlos Quieroz persuaded Ronaldo to stay and the United boss is confident he can go on to emulate the success of United legends like George Best, Bobby Charlton and Eric Cantona.

Ferguson said: "Nothing fazes Cristiano. He has been marvellous all season and, while it is difficult to say with any certainty, maybe what happened to him at the World Cup could turn out to be a defining moment in his career.

"I could see the potential for greatness the first time I saw him in training and he has a great future ahead of him.

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder admitted his side had no answer to Ronaldo and said: "Everyone, and I mean everyone, is finding it hard to cope with Cristiano Ronaldo.

"Along with Wayne Rooney and Thierry Henry, he is undoubtedly one of the most dangerous players in the Premiership."

P.S: This is a re-post isn't it...

24. Rakim_22

Rakim_22 Member

Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Netherlands
    When in Rome.

25. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

Hahaha...I love how Sir Manc has to post that "obviously" he is going to be in the reasonable and objective Sir-Manc-Ass-Kissers-Cause-We-Cant-Form-Opinions-of-Our-Own,
    -but-would-rather-listen-to-a-German-that-hates-all-latin-players-except-heinze-cause-he-tries-to-injure-people thread.

As if we couldn't tell how highly you thought of your own opinion anyway. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.