1. Save 40-80% on great soccer jerseys. Shop today at BigSoccer Shop!

internal exile

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by DoctorK, Jan 5, 2006.

1. DoctorK

DoctorK New Member

Our Wee Country defeat Ingerland and mere weeks later on BS are reduced to threads in "Europe: All Countries"?

:confused:

What gives?

:mad:

2. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Dance puppets

So this is where you are hiding.

3. DoctorK

DoctorK New Member

Surely you've seen me in the Gooners boards. I've seen you making more and more friends there...;)

Yeah, the shift of NI news away from Scottish news left me clicking over less and less. What might be a casualty to me might be a great boon to most others!!! You're not missing me, are you Teso? I could gloat over the latest FIFA rankings...:D

And besides, the most interesting news in Scottish fitba is here in NY, especially with yesterday's announcement that Mo Johnston is staying on with the Red Bulls. And of course Norn Iron are coming here May 21st, so I'm pleased as pie!

[BTW, my joke of a thread title is an allusion to Fish's pro-SNP anthem. "When will you realise we've gotta let go?"]

4. musicl

musicl New Member

The only posts here are about NI. Rename this place NORN IRON.

5. DoctorK

DoctorK New Member

Bytheway, amen.

6. musicl

musicl New Member

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it............................