Its Here!!! The EL CLASICO VIDEO!!!

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Neo¹, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

I got a WICKED video called El clasico, Words can not describe this so you must download it at My Site . The Ronnie video is pretty good as well.

p.s. If i spelt El Classico Wrong, Sue Me :D

Enjoy!!

-N1

2. astabooty

astabooty Member

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    United States
    its cool that u are putting these videos up, but if you dont have permission from ronaldistyle then thats not cool at all. those guys have a really good site and put a lot of work into it. i would bet that they dont know that you have it either.
  3. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

LOL, This is the same guy that was complaining about Sinko. Im not getting paid for this so i dont see the problem. If people want me to stop posting videos that take a second to download just say so. You can always go on Kazaa and have it download in 2 weeks.

Dont kill the fun

-N1
  4. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

how come the classico one won't work for me? the others worked just fine.

5. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Its a [.avi] File. If it wont work try downloading DIVX
  6. astabooty

astabooty Member

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    United States

LOL haha...ya funny man!

it doesnt matter if you are getting paid or not cuz ronoldistyle may be losing money since people dont have to go to the site to watch them.
  7. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

If you care so much why dont you call them and tell them to sue me, My name is NEO and I live in the Matrix!! LOL

-N1
  8. astabooty

astabooty Member

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    United States

great humor bro, happy u joined the board.

anyway even if i cared enough i wouldnt be a b¡tch and tell on you, but there is a difference between taking money away from big companies and taking it away from lil guys.
  9. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

well....Ive never seen the RonaldStyle site, I got this video from somewhere elese and it took a long time to get it. When i finially saw it, I knew the Barca fans on Big Soccer would love to watch something like this. I dont feel bad at all :D

-N1
  10. astabooty

astabooty Member

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    United States
    i'm not saying you did it with bad intent, it was obviously the opposite, but it does say ronaldistyle.com in the first seconds..

http://www.ronaldistyle.com

it is a very good site, go download there stuff, some awesome movies.
  11. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Yeah, it says Ronaldstyle in the credits also, Its not like i took it out (which i could of done). I got some more videos coming.

-N1
  12. Kobranzilla

Kobranzilla Member

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    United States
    Valdes was just amazing that day...simply amazing
  13. astabooty

astabooty Member

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    United States

bs! he was able to use his hands!!! his hands damnit!!! puyol and more specifically his face was amazing that day! :D
  14. elchico

elchico Member

It's the best damn site out there for Barca fans, I posted the link for this video from Ronaldistyle last season, just after the game. There's a Le Match link on the site which has "music videos" of all of last years important games, including the awesome 17 game unbeaten run. Download them all if you have the time and speed.
    Again, can't say enough about this site:
    ------------------ HTTP://WWW.RONALDISTYLE.COM -------------------------
  15. Greddy

Greddy Member

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    United States
  16. AndSomeAreAngels

AndSomeAreAngels Moderator Staff Member

Club:
    Liverpool FC
    United States
    That is a pretty sweet site. Ronny is probably the best (and most fun to watch) player in the world.

There are some really great futbol fansites out there. My personal favorite, of course, is ciberche.net. It is seriously an amazing site. Incredibly professional and updated the day after matches with all the goals.
  17. astabooty

astabooty Member

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    United States
    hey man, welcome to the boards.

very nice site too!
  18. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

after seeing the videos on neo's site, i have since checked out ronaldistyle and am in the process of downloading all their stuff. so they owe neo one happy downloader!
  19. elchico

elchico Member

Ah man, i've been preaching about ronaldistyle for well over a year now! It's good that you found the light at the end of the, ummm, network? The forums there are SICK...all goals from every league u can imagine!
  20. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

does anyone know any other good sites you'd recommend?
  21. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

22. Greddy

Greddy Member

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    United States
    To me, he is the perfect example to bring up when people say that Ronaldinho only does tricks. Quaresma is a master at doing tricks(much like Cristiano Ronaldo), but he is NO WHERE NEAR as good a player as Ronaldinho.

It would have been nice to see how he developed, but his attitude got in the way. At least we have a buy back clause in case he matures as a player AND person.
  23. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

ronaldo is much more than a master at doing tricks. they are both similar players and personalities, but i think ferguson was the real difference between the two. sir alex deserves a lot of credit for not letting ronaldo fall into the same trap quaresma did.
    on current form ronaldo has arguably been the best player in europe recently. i'd love to see him come to barca, and wingers will probably be at the top of the list next summer...