Necking with Nekkid Nubile Nymphos

Discussion in 'Arsenal Off Topic' started by Motterman, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jatm516

jatm516 New Member

Yeah all done! Big storm rolling in! I love sitting outside on the porch watching storms

2. Gunner Phan

Gunner Phan Member

Congrats! :)

I love storms too...growing up my phamily's den was walled with glass on 2 sides. I used to be so scared sitting in there during storms. It all seems very silly now. I would absolutey enjoy going storm chasin' in the Midwest during Tornado season!
  3. Gunner Phan

Gunner Phan Member

GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

nice comback for the US in the last 5 minutes to win against honduras.
  4. Gunner Phan

Gunner Phan Member

alrighty...going to the Irving Plaza to see Esthero...peace!

5. jatm516

jatm516 New Member

HAVE FUN!!!

I'm gonna watch yesterday's game. I didn't get to catch it because of finals.
  6. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

air conditioning, pfffffft
  7. jatm516

jatm516 New Member

I'm sure someone has probably posted this before, but if so it's been a while.
    So, just in case you needed a laugh... :p

Why Football Grounds Are Like Women

1. there is a vast difference in grounds with regards to length and width, thus varying the quality of play

2. pitches vary from the well grassed to the completley bald

3. remember, it is possible to score at both ends

4. tackling from behind is not always an offence, check with ground owner

5. be careful, as after a few pints a ground appears to be of premiership standard, but in reality would not even be eligible as a council dumping ground

6. only some grounds offer five a side facilities

7. dont ever make public your desires to play at Wembley, also never mention pitches previosly visited

8. extra time is dependant on subsequent pitch bookings

9. if the ground does not seem to have undersoil heating, suggest calling the game off, possibly even contact a coroner

10. when building a team it is always nice to finish with Seaman at the back

11. wet pitches allow for long sliding tackles

12. always ask before leaving the pitch and entering the tunnel, do not expect to be allowed to come straight from the tunnell to the goal mouth and score. that can leave an awful taste in the mouth of the pitch owner and may prevent further use of the ground

13. personal morals may be compromised by local derbies

14. it is illegal to play on small,unturfed pitches

15. from time to time the goal may be obstructed by a highly absorbant goalie

16. Bulgarian grounds are frequently more grassy

17. French grounds are frequently very nice too look at, however there can be sometimes an awful smell from the terraces which don't get hosed down as often as they should

18. very few grounds are found with executive boxes

19. be wary of grounds with room for coaches

20. always be on the lookout for grounds that host ladies footy two evenings a week

21. pitches with a waterlogged end, can be out of bounds for up to 5 days a month, although this can be longer if u piss the owner off by continually asking to play up the good end instead

22. players must agree personal terms with the club before being allowed to play on the turf

23. always look for a ground that has never been played on before (or at least hasn't had many visits). that said, well used grounds may have better facilities and will really know how to get the best out of a player
  8. arsenalgirl30016

arsenalgirl30016 Member

United States
    My favorites:
    4. tackling from behind is not always an offence, check with ground owner
    12. always ask before leaving the pitch and entering the tunnel, do not expect to be allowed to come straight from the tunnell to the goal mouth and score. that can leave an awful taste in the mouth of the pitch owner and may prevent further use of the ground
    22. players must agree personal terms with the club before being allowed to play on the turf
    10. when building a team it is always nice to finish with Seaman at the back
    23. always look for a ground that has never been played on before (or at least hasn't had many visits). that said, well used grounds may have better facilities and will really know how to get the best out of a player
    :D

arsenalgirl30016 Member

United States
    Anybody around tonight? Kind of quiet in here....
  10. Riz

Riz Member+

Club:
    Chelsea FC
    England
    I'm up and about and around and stuff. :D
  11. arsenalgirl30016

arsenalgirl30016 Member

United States
    I was about to start singing
    All by myself...... :D
    Watching the replay of the Tour from today! Good stuff.
  12. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

It was fun watching the typhoon earlier in the week from my 28th floor apartment (though I could have done without the rocking back and forth). It tore up signs and the wrapping they put around new buildings here. Strangely enough, right across the street, there's a huge CK billboard with Freddie on it, which my girlfriend loves. That lead to this exchange with her:

Her: Do you think the billboard will be OK?

Me: Yeah, it'll be fine.

Her: You think so?

Me: He's an Arsenal player. He'll stay up. If he were a Man U player, he'd have fallen down at the first gust trying to draw a card on the typhoon.
  13. ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee Member

Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Canada
    Repped... if I had any left
  14. arsenalgirl30016

arsenalgirl30016 Member

United States
    I am just mystified that you are always so surprised that your girlfriend comments about Freddie. I would have that billboard in my freaking house if it would fit. :)
  15. surfcam

surfcam Member

Club:
    Arsenal FC
    United States
    Steph, Leigh is here with me and was asking who Freddie was again, so I pulled up some of the 'pics', and got an "Ohhhhh yeah, that's the one"!!!!!

You and Leigh will have plenty to discuss in London this year!!! You can convert her to JAR, Cesc and others!;) :D
  16. Gunner Phan

Gunner Phan Member

Bready met Andre 3000 tonight....pretty cool guy. Esthero was great; I am plum tuckered and wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. Phree Drinks are great. By the beard of Zeus! goodnight y'all.
  17. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

Oh, she's asked if she could take it down. It's actually three sided with three different pictures and is a solid six or seven stories tall. I cut a deal with her that she could get it for her dorm if I was allowed to grab this cutout with a girl flashing her bra. Seeing as how she's always over at my place and would have to look at it, she decided that she didn't need the billboard as much as she thought. :D
  18. jatm516

jatm516 New Member

Damn, I would have let you have the actual girl in exchange. Sounds like one helluva billboard!
  19. arsenalgirl30016

arsenalgirl30016 Member

United States
    2nd'd-Hubby could have all kinds of pictures if I could have the Freddie billboard around all the time for my viewing pleasure! :p
  20. arsenalgirl30016

arsenalgirl30016 Member

United States
    I'll have to defer JAR to Ashley-don't like him that much (for his looks that is), no but Freddie and Cesc-YUM! She will learn-never fear. Has she read Fever Pitch yet? I am going to force Sean to read it before we go. Hopefully he will understand more before we go! :D

Sorry I missed you guys though! Hey Leigh! :)
  21. Riz

Riz Member+

Club:
    Chelsea FC
    England
    *belated wave to Leigh*

:D
  22. surfcam

surfcam Member

Club:
    Arsenal FC
    United States
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jwaldman11 again.
  23. surfcam

surfcam Member

Club:
    Arsenal FC
    United States
    My sister has my copy and I need to get it back so she can read it. Good idea there. Also, if my members kit EVER gets here, she can read that version, though I would like to keep that in mint condition!
  24. antifan

antifan Moderator Staff Member

Club:
    Arsenal FC
    United States
    Good morning, all. Just woke up in the room that i grew up in. Its seems to get smaller every year.
  25. antifan

antifan Moderator Staff Member

Club:
    Arsenal FC
    United States
    They showed "Fever Pitch" on the plane yesterday, it wasn't very good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.