Official 2012 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - part I

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Micol, Jan 3, 2012.

1. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Club:
    --other--
    No score in either game, the tension is unbearable.

Bang that drum!
    [​IMG]

2. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Club:
    --other--
    1-0 to Kanto. Kiyo kicked the ball against the back of one of their players (Takahashi) and in it went. They'll bury me.
  3. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Club:
    --other--
    Kibi's Takahashi equalises with four minutes to go and we're getting ready for the penalty shoot-out. I'm going to Tokyo for four days next weekend for the semi-finals and final... they lost last year on penalties, the nerves...
  4. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Club:
    --other--
    Yes!!!!! Kibi are the winners, 5-4 on penalties. Nittaidai won 1-0, so the semi-final lineup is:

Waseda University v. Musashigaoka College
    Kibi International University v. Nippon Sport Science University

Last year Kibi lost to Nittaidai on penalties... but they've beaten them twice this year in the Challenge League.

Just before the penalty shootout was about to start I get a sudden call from my wife about what time next week's game is at so we can bring the dog in to his hotel. Nice timing.

Right, that's it, football's over for this year. Another near heart-attack, thank you ladies, see you next weekend in Tokyo.

blissett repped this.

5. blissett

blissett Member+

Club:
    --other--
    --other--
    I suppose I also have to imagine them not making the "C" gesture, since they're not "Charme" anymore in this incarnation... :rolleyes:

Anyway, they made you pay your Tokyo trip with an additional heart attack... :p
    So you planned for semifinal AND final before even knowing if they would win the quarter? That's called optimism... ;) Have you already reserved a place for the party to celebrate the Nadeshiko League title next year? :laugh:

At least penalties were quite smooth? Or they gave you another heart attack with some misses or such?
  6. blissett

blissett Member+

Club:
    --other--
    --other--
    You've been Aussie? Really?

As for your questions, I see unepomme answered in a very essential manner. But you'll have to catch up anyway, guy! :D

9.956... I've got the strange feeling that we could actually make it. And without great particular effort. o_O
  7. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Club:
    --other--
    My wife was going to stay in Tokyo anyway, so it just so happened that the games were on at the same time. I told her to hold off booking the hotels just in case, but she booked them anyway. I would have gone even if they'd lost to see the other teams.

okayama2.jpg
    Instead of the 'C' thing, they did an 'O' when they were playing for Okayama, including the Belle goalkeeper... so maybe they're a 'K' for Kibi.

Five penalties each, all five Kibi penalties were scored. Yamamoto missed for Kanto Gakuen.

Very confusing with a Takahashi scoring for either team.
    blissett repped this.
  8. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Club:
    --other--
    There's a thing on right now about Sameshima on BS-TBS for those of you in Japan.
  9. blissett

blissett Member+

Club:
    --other--
    --other--
    Sigh, let us know even to us not-in-Japan... :(
  10. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Club:
    --other--
    I didn't catch the very start, when I started watching it it was footage of the tsunami and the damage done in Fukushima. Then it showed her going to the US and then France, with scenes of her daily routine (training with the youth team in the morning, going to the gym and so on) and then finally return to Sendai. Plus World Cup and Olympics. I only got to record about twenty minutes of it.

My dilemma: try to understand the French being spoken or the Japanese subtitles...
  11. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Club:
    --other--
    I was just searching for pictures of today's game, and for the first time on the team's Facebook page I noticed this message after the Sayama game:

seta.jpg

"The foreigner who came to Setagaya". I'm guessing that means me.
    unepomme and blissett repped this.
  12. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Club:
    --other--
    Now on TV it's INAC playing futsal. Go nuts.
  13. blissett

blissett Member+

Club:
    --other--
    --other--
    Sigh. I want to live in Japan right now... :(
  14. blissett

blissett Member+

Club:
    --other--
    --other--
  15. blissett

blissett Member+

Club:
    --other--
    --other--
    Just a doubt: now that Ohno is going to transfer to OL, who'll get INAC's captaincy at her place? o_O What do you think, people? We'll get back to Kawasumi, like in season 2011?
    In the last matches of Empress' Cup, with Ohno mostly out slightly injured, I guess I saw Junko Kai wear the captain's armband...
  16. zaku_II

zaku_II Member

Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Yes, you can unrar with winzip (and can unzip with winrar :p)
    blissett repped this.
  17. NoDefense

NoDefense Member

Club:
    --other--
    Download winrar. It's free.
    blissett repped this.
  18. Moukoko

Moukoko Member

It seems like Robo Keeper vs Leroux, Wambach, Kawasumi, Same, Maruyama, Takase, Saki and Asuna.

o0480048012353288024.jpg

o0480064312353288042.jpg
    blissett and Virany repped this.
  19. Moukoko

Moukoko Member

I guess it will Kai because she was a vice captain this season. Kinga also was a vice captain but she got injury so.
  20. blissett

blissett Member+

Club:
    --other--
    --other--
    And then, now that I think about it, she runs "Junko's Room" on INAC-TV. :p
  21. joelps

joelps Member

Club:
    Vegalta Sendai
    Japan
  22. NoDefense

NoDefense Member

Club:
    --other--
    Same message:

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.
    Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.
  23. joelps

joelps Member

Club:
    Vegalta Sendai
    Japan
    Since replacing the first file, which may have become corrupted, I downloaded the entire series and had no problem. Is anyone else having a problem?
  24. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Club:
    --other--
    Just going through the changes for my notes, this has yet to be confirmed, hasn't it?

I tried to make a Yoda Akemi thing but their heads' proportions are a bit out.
    yoda akemi.jpg
  25. blissett

blissett Member+

Club:
    --other--
    --other--
    I had no problem, I downloaded all of the files, although I've still haven't seen them.
    It has to be said that I downloaded them quite early, just after you had uploaded it, so I can't say if they were corrupted later.