Real Madrid C.F vs FC Barcelona | El Clasico | Liga BBVA | Jordana 29 | 23.03.2014 | 21:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Tobias19, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobias19

Tobias19 Member

Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sweden
    El Clasico.jpg

Sunday, Mar 23, 2014

El Clasico

La Liga Match day 29

Venue: Santiago Bernabeu

Match time: 13:00 PST, 16:00 EST, 21:00 CET

Last El Clasico : 2-1 to Barcelona

Video Preview:

La Liga standings:

Real Madrid : 1st place, 70 points, +51 GD

Barcelona : 3rd place, 66 points, 59 GD
    sleepyvato50, Lyra and Zidane05 repped this.

2. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is a must win game for us ahead of the most important period of the season. When was the last time we won a crunch league game in the Bernabéu versus Barça? The 2-0 under Capello?
  3. demo_g

demo_g Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    Time for Carlo and the boys to stet up, La liga could be decided in less than a week.

I'm still not convinced with our midfield trio. Di Maria is doing a great job against lesser teams, but he was nowhere to be seen against Atletico.
  4. Tobias19

Tobias19 Member

Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sweden
    Agree, this is a big decider

5. Tobias19

Tobias19 Member

Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sweden
    I believe in Di Maria, really good player
  6. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    must win, just must.
  7. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Yeah this is a big one. Let's hope Ancelotti doesn't over think this one...

EDIT: I don't think Ancelotti has a good record against barca, in fact I think it is very Pellegrini-like. Let's hope this is the game he can turn that around.
  8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator Staff Member

He was certainly everywhere in the cup game, but was horrible in the league game. If he keeps his head, a midfielder that can dribble and run at them could be a major advantage for us.
    MadridFan22304 repped this.
  9. LosMerengues89

LosMerengues89 Member

Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hope Benzema is 100% fit for this one.

If not, a Modric-Xabi-Illara midfield with Di Maria-Ronaldo-Bale is fine.
  10. Zidane05

I'd rather go with Isco up front than change up the midfield.
    MadridFan22304 repped this.
  11. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    We could really do with a big game from this young man. I'd love to see a game against Barça where all of our front 3 are on song; it always feels like it's just Ronaldo with the occasional supporting role from Benzema.
  12. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

It took Ronaldo a bit to consistently unleash the whoop ass on them Cules and this is only Bales's second time playing them :p Still he is much fitter and integrated into the team and I imagine he can work over Alba something fierce if the stars are aligned.
  13. YOUNGSTARS87

Maybe that was due to fatigue? Correct me if I'm wrong, but we did play Atleti early Sunday after we played in Germany late on a Wednesday.

He should be well rested for this one.
  14. Zidane05

Don't know what it was, but it was the old, bad Di Maria again except this time he was losing the ball in our own half and leaving the defense exposed instead of out wide. This will be a big game for him, as well as to see what adjustments we've made to deal with high pressure and how we get the ball out of our own half and link up with the front three.
  15. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member

Club:
    Real Madrid
    United States
    Continuity, keep the same formation, no changes to the best starting 11. We all know whats gotten us this far
  16. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    That bloody scum Busquets made a crybaby gesture when we were denied of a clear PK for foul on Ronaldo.

Want CR7 to score & return the gesture to that mofo.Besides it's time we beat them & claim our superiority in the league.
    Hala Madrid!
    Deep Pal and anticule repped this.
  17. YOUNGSTARS87

When he is pressed hard enough, sometimes the bad decision making guy comes out. If we can dictate the pace and apply the pressure I'm sure we'll see the best Di Maria.

For me dictating the pace and applying pressure is dependent on which Ancelotti shows up...
  18. anticule

anticule Member+

Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Fnxk these scum bitches. Fnck missy and alba and biscuits. I want a thrashing.
    Deep Pal and Lyra repped this.
  19. Crimson

Crimson Tatt'd Madrid Fanatic

Club:
    Real Madrid
    Italy
    In the 3 games he has played against Atletico he was poor in one, average in another, not great but not poor either and in the other he was simply sublime.

He will be fine.
    Digital repped this.
  20. meringues

meringues Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    United States
  21. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    3-1 Madrid win and begin to run away with the title... Our starting XI are healthy and in good form, it's time to show every one what this team is made of!!
  22. fanrealclub

fanrealclub Member

Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don' think three midfielder illarra - xabi - modric is good even though illarra can defend . Anyone remember game schakle when we played alonso - illarra together although we defended well but we can't attack much in the first haft even though we used isco like a midfielder who link midfielder and forwards . No counting games we played alonso - illarra - dimaria with elche because dimaria can't be midfielder . He only covered wing for cr7 . I really think why when illarra and xabi together , we only score over 1 goal . Even game with schakle , I really think carlos let ilarra and xabi together in their final time in order that illarra can replace role of modric and dimaria but in fact if carlos didn't sub xabi by casermio , I am wonder if we even can score over three goals and have the better the second haft . Illarra seem to play and move like xabi and that 's why when they play together , both of them can't be bright because they will go the same way . I only hope dimaria will defend better in the match with braca . fighting dimaria
  23. fanrealclub

fanrealclub Member

Club:
    Real Madrid
    yeah anyone still remember pepe like a DM and now how messi is afraid him . I think why carlos didn't put pepe - alonso - modric it will be safer than putting dimaria and DC will be ramos and varrane
  24. Complex23

Complex23 Member

Club:
    Real Madrid
    A moment of silence for our good friends, Grammar & English
  25. anticule

anticule Member+

Bosnia-Herzegovina

I want tears. I want excuses. But above all, I want a win.
    Deep Pal repped this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.