Real Madrid CF vs Almeria | Liga BBVA | Jornada 33 | 12.04.2014 | 22:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MadridFan22304, Apr 11, 2014.

1. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    United States
    Alright, the forgotten game cause after this we get Barca and Bayern

[​IMG]

Real Madrid Squad (20): Iker, Jesús Fernández, D. López, Varane, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrão, Nacho, Diego Javier Llorente, Bale, Casemiro, Modric, Di María, Isco, Illarra, Lucas Vázquez, Omar Mascarell, Benzema, Morata, Willian José Da Silva

About Almeria

Porteros: Esteban (1) y Julián Cuesta (25).

Defensas: Nelson (22), Torsiglieri (2), Marcelo Silva (3), Hans Martínez (4) y Mané (21).

Centrocampistas: Aleix Vidal (8), Marcos Tébar (6), Verza (7), Corona (15), Azeez (31), Soriano (23), Barbosa (11) y Suso (17).

Delanteros: Oscar Díaz (9), Rodri (10) y Jonathan (19)

Returning to their squad this week are Torsiglieri and Martinez, one from suspension the other from injury.

They are down 3 normal key players: Rafita (suspension), Dubarbier (injury) and Trujillo (rest, he is the only player to feature in every La Liga game this year in the entire league, so he is being rested).

Almeria is 18th in goals allowed in La Liga, so they should be vulnerable for us to go at.

Table and Form
    Real Madrid - 3rd, 76 points (+58 Goal Differential)
    Almeria - 19th, 30 points (-26 Goal Differential)

Almeria is currently one point from safety.

Last 5 games (in La Liga)
    Real Madrid - W, L, L, W, W
    Almeria - L, W, D, L, L

Before this game, Barcelona will have played but Atletico doesn't play until Sunday so this is a good opportunity to put some pressure on them.

Carlo's comments on the game

“We're thinking in tomorrow's game and then we'll concentrate on the cup final. We have a good chance of winning the league if we win all our games and see what happens elsewhere. We play against a side fighting, like us, for an objective, and we need to be, as always, mentally and physically at our peak".

“Everything helps. We have a lot of games at home in the league and we need a good atmosphere and that everyone has the right attitude. This comes from the players. We are motivated because it is a long time since Real Madrid fought for all three competitions and we have a lot of illusion. We hope that everyone has the same illusion as the side has".

“Cristiano Ronaldo isn't available tomorrow. We tried to get him back for the second leg in Dortmund, but he felt it and is now receiving treatment. I don't know if he can play on Wednesday. We have to wait and see if he can recover. I have spoken with him. He's not happy because it is an important part of the season. If he isn't 100% he won't play. He wanted to play in Dortmund, and we tried but he wasn't comfy and for this we let him continue his recovery.

"The knee problem has complicated the muscle problem. We think it came about in the first leg against Dortmund. He was a little injured and if he can play in the cup final it means it isn't a big injury", he added about the forward.

Marcelo's fitness
    “The squad is thin now due to injuries, not for workload. Lots of sides are the same because there are a lot of games thick and fast. PSG, Barcelona, Chelsea Atlético also have these problems. Marcelo will be back soon".
    Deep Pal, Lyra, Eddie and 1 other person repped this.

2. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator Staff Member

Carlo confirms Illarra will start in place of Xabi.

I'd go with Casemiro in there as well, and Isco for Modric. Bale, Benzema, Morata/Di Maria up front. Varane will almost certainly start. Nacho in for Dani to give him some rest.
    anticule and MadridFan22304 repped this.
  3. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    would be interesting to see Casemiro-Modrič-Di Maria.. but but, it won't happen.
  4. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'd play:

Casemiro Illarra
    Isco/Modric​

where Isco and Modric get 45 minutes each. We need them both fresh for the CDR final.

5. meringues

meringues Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    United States

WHICH MEANS MEGACRACK STARTS IN THE CDR FINAL!!! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS.
  6. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator Staff Member

Xabi is suspended for this match I believe, so no choice but to drop him.
  7. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Red Card

Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm going to watch this game in preparation of the CDR final. I need to see how we play so I can evaluate our chances.
  8. meringues

meringues Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    United States
    Ah, but Carletto could've started megacrack instead of Illarra tomorrow. BUT NO, he's saving the great savior for next week.

:D

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing how Illarra does tomorrow. We haven't gotten to see him start as the lone DM that often lately.
  9. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's time to pray for a good performance against Mighty UD Almeria.
  10. LastBoyscout

LastBoyscout Member

It's the third worst defense of la liga paired with a thoroughly mediocre attack, nothing better to get ones self esteem up after the Dortmund debacle.
  11. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Red Card

Club:
    Real Madrid
    I pray to my Cristiano everyday. Many can reference the Cristiano thread.

[​IMG]
  12. zohee

zohee Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    Slovenia
    Can someone give this guy a warning already?
  13. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Red Card

Club:
    Real Madrid
    For my religion? God comes in different shapes and form. I have mine and you have yours.
  14. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is not a religion forum; it's a football forum. We have posters of all faiths/no faith and no-one brings it up when talking about Real Madrid. You've had your fun trying to wind people up so just stop it now.
  15. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    Moving on...

Carlo presser:
    MadridFan22304 repped this.
  16. zohee

zohee Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    Slovenia
    I have nothing against your religion. I have something against you imposing your religion on the rest of us. If you pray, like you say you do, keep it to yourself.
    RMSocrates and Madrid_1902 repped this.
  17. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Ignor is still working fine.
    natenate101 repped this.
  18. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm wanting to see Morata and Isco from the start. Would also like to see Casemiro and Nacho get a game.
    RMSocrates and Minduchio repped this.
  19. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

@RoyalWhites is one of those losers so desperate for attention they take any they can get, positive or negative. Since no one will engage him in normal discussion he has to make those, "Cristiano is a God" posts to get interaction. Just ignore him, he knows exactly what he's doing (even the dumbest dog knows how to get what he wants) and trying to talk sense into him will just encourage him to do it more.
    sleepyvato50, YOUNGSTARS87 and Eddie repped this.
  20. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Red Card

Club:
    Real Madrid
    The anger and the name calling. Relax. It is just a message board. It is not the end of the world.

[​IMG]
    Deep Pal repped this.
  21. anticule

anticule BigSoccer Yellow Card

Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Wait say cristiano is god is bad?

You guys sound lie Basura mods lol
    Deep Pal repped this.
  22. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

No trying to get a reaction on an Internet forum because your real life is lacking is bad.
  23. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator Staff Member

Club:
    Real Madrid
    United States
    Should be in interesting lineup. Curious if Marcelo gets any minutes.

Regardless, get the points and move on.
  24. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ramos is out for the game tonight.. Shoulder Muscle injury and is also a doubt for the Copa game..
  25. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Club:
    Real Madrid
    United States
    Shit. At least that is one position where we have cover.