1. Save 40-80% on great soccer jerseys. Shop today at BigSoccer Shop!

SUPER CLASICO - Chivas vs America

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by soccer blood 9, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

QUIEREN LLORAR!!! QUIEREN LLORAR!!! QUIEREN LLORAR!!!

pinches maricas!!!!!:D

2. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Mexico
    It was great to see the face of quasimodo at the end of the game, the wilotas stink.

3. FGarcia1

FGarcia1 New Member

4. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Mexico
    lol, a "fatso" cabanas le vale madre-s ...

5. Milolaz

Milolaz New Member

The last clasico, that's when I last saw america play, and they're still the same "equipo ratonero".

Arriba el Guadalajara.

6. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  7. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    [​IMG]

No lloren nacos

8. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  9. UNION_1906

UNION_1906 New Member

Chivas vs America: "de langua me como un taco"

Donde estan? Donde estan? esas wilas que nos ivan a ganar?? no que muy facil...

[​IMG]

it's a celebration, bitches!

la bandera gigante was a nice touch.

I hope this game is a turning point, a boost, new life. more victories to come...

10. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Re: Chivas vs America: "de langua me como un taco"

I hate to be ignorant, really I do, pero pues no entiendo el desplegado

11. Milolaz

Milolaz New Member

Clasico de estos cabrones, ja, ja, ja, el continente americano es una pinchi gallina, igual que los canarios del america y dos pollitos por los dos golazos.

Cuau, cuak!

Arriba el Guadalajara niños!!!

12. DelChiverio

DelChiverio Member

Is that perndog with the Monterrey jersey? You got into the fiesta with no invitation. Ha! Ha! Ha!

------------------------------
    EN DOS MINUTOS, CHIVAS SE LLEVÓ EL CLASICO

Walter González | MEDIOTIEMPO
    Estadio Jalisco, 30 de Septiembre ante un lleno total

Con dos goles en dos minutos, Chivas se llevó la gloria del Clásico derrotando 2-0 a las Águilas del América en un repleto estadio Jalisco que empezó el partido nervioso y lo acabó cantando feliz de la vida.

Pese a que el Rebaño consiguió un dominio territorial todo el primer tiempo, fue hasta la segunda parte, justo cuando América jugaba mejor, cuando lograron la contundencia necesaria para hacer dos golazos y sentenciar el encuentro en sólo dos minutos.

Las Águilas, muy ordenadas en el primer tiempo y mejorando un tanto al frente los primeros minutos del segundo gracias al ingreso del Cuauhtémoc Blanco, quedaron totalmente borradas del campo luego de que el "Bofo" y el "Venado" marcaron al 67’ y al 69’.

Con esto, además de la gloria, Chivas vuelve a ganar luego de tres partidos sin lograrlo y llega a 16 puntos en el tercer lugar del Grupo 1 donde no sumó Cruz Azul y Gallos sólo consiguió un punto. Por su parte, América se quedó con 18 unidades en el segundo lugar del Grupo 3, ya tan solo uno arriba de Pumas que empató este sábado.

http://mediotiempo.com/partido.php?id_torneo=26&id_partido=7029&fuente=3

13. terrible15

terrible15 Big Soccer Hall of Fame

It spells CACA...

14. DelChiverio

DelChiverio Member

Chivas triumphed over their hated and chief rival in this new edition of the Super Clasico. Guadalajara proved once again their superior football, demonstrated heart, love for the jersey, and intensity in this important match. Our team did not succumb to the jingoistic and arrogant words from Lapuente and some yellow team players. Our players acted honorably and played with integrity. Chivas spoke loud and clear in the playing field. Our rival did not. They thought they were superior and underestimated our great team. They were severly wrong on both counts. El Rebano proved their superiority last night.

I must point out at first, the work of our coach "Chepo" De La Torre. I liked his work. There was a lot of talk by fans and by sports commentators before the game, that the midfield would be the epicenter of the hostilities. This was correct. Each team wanted to dominate the midfield. Chepo hit the mark by placing two defensive midfielders (Araujo and Pineda) rather than one (just Araujo). Araujo and Pineda had a brilliant night. I rejoiced in seeing Pineda back again in our starting lineup. I also liked that our coach gave confidence to our starters by not making a change in the lineup until late in the game. They were playing well, why the change? he probably asked himself.

Oswaldo was like another spectator in this match, because the adversary only offered lethargic football. The defense was impenetrable. I did not see danger in the flanks and in the center Maza, Magallon, and Reynoso were vigilant. Diego like always played an excellent game and so did Ramoncito. Our defensive midfield was brilliant. Pineda and Araujo took care of stealing balls and tackling the enemy. The enemy had a very difficult time getting past these two bulwarks.

In the attack, Pineda, Ramoncito, Diego, Bofo, Medina, and Bravo lead the advance. It was beautiful to behold! Our team dominated their foe! Their defense demonstrated their poverty by being incapable of stopping this robust advance. Chivas! Chivas! Chivas! cried the fans in the stadium. They were echoed by tens of millions of more fans watching on television and listening to the match.

The courage of Ramoncito, the joyous football of Diego, the vision of Bofo, and the speed of Medina and Bravo wreaked havoc on the visiting defense. Victory was only a matter of time. Glory arrived when Bofo launched a missile that wounded the hopes of the yellow highlighter-colored team. Our adversary could not believe it! "We are superior" they reasoned. "Lapuente told us that we are superior man for man" some wrongly and vainly rationalized. Then came the bullet that killed the yellow eagle. The hunter was Alberto Medina who sought his prey by making a golazo and thus destroying the aspirations of our weak foe. The Jalisco was clothed with excitement, joy, and happiness! Praises were in the air! Music and canticles accompanied the celebration! Young and old, men and women joined the fiesta.

But it looked like it was not finished. Our team wanted more! Bofo kicks the ball and it hits the post. Moncho and Santana had a chance. It was almost another goleada! The biggest fan base of all Mexico was satisfied. Chivas once again triumphed over America. The city of Guadalajara was electrified with joy!

All of our players had a very good performance. The game overall was not an outstanding match. It is not the match of the tournament. However, Guadalajara demonstrated their superiority. Our team exposed the impotence, meagerness, and deficiencies of their archrival. El Rebano Sagrado shut the big mouths of the chauvinistic and arrogant individuals from the rival team who misjudged our talented Chivas.

Chivistas: May you continue to rejoice throughout the week. I certainly will.

15. franco

franco New Member

16. spguy

spguy Member

The "desplegado" that Reebok came up with was a classic also. "NO FUE POR ODIO, SIMPLEMENTE RUTINA" Making fun of their "ODIAME MAS" slogan.

17. Differ

Differ New Member

Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Mexico
    I can't even begin to describe the emotions I went through during this game.
    Everything was incredible. Everything from the walk to the stadium, to the smoke and powder that covered us in red dust, to the giant flag that came down on our side of the field. The experience was something I'll never forget

Golazos from Bofo and Medina were enough to put America away in a game that saw them play a very inoffensive game which made the 1st half a bit of a bore. The second half was something else though. Chivas began to attack more and the feeling in the stadium was that a goal was certain to come. When Bofo scored that 1st goal, the stadium erupted in a way I had never heard. When the second goal game it was more of the same. I can't help but smile when I remember celebrating those goals.

My eyes began to water from screaming at the top of my lungs, and it was topped off when the stadium echoed "ole! ole!" Followed by "cielito lindo" Definitely an amazing experience I'd recommend to anybody.

18. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    was there any fights after the game?

19. Differ

Differ New Member

Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Mexico
    None that I saw.

20. UNION_1906

UNION_1906 New Member

[​IMG]

21. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 BigSoccer Yellow Card

Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Mexico

that might be in a clasico near you.. chivas is gonna play again america in AZ on 10/31/06 start the bets again.. BTW I already got tickets in center field.. YAY@!!!!

22. fdp

fdp Red Card

Thoughtful marketing on Reeboks part.

23. omarponce

omarponce New Member

24. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara