Tracking FESA - 2009 Edition

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by L.A.Firpo84, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rolandom79

rolandom79 New Member

Re: Salvadorans Abroad - 2009 Edition

Does anyone know where exactly is Cristian Bustillo is I can NOT find his name on any of the canteras for Sevilla FC is he still there?

2. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator Staff Member

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Spain

Bustillo is in Sevilla FC C

3. L.A.Firpo84

L.A.Firpo84 Member

El Salvador
    Re: FESA On The Grind

FESA tiene que ser tomado en cuenta
    Jugador, de padres salvadoreños, que es seguido a la distancia por el Real Madrid, está en la lista de jóvenes talentos en el exterior identificados por la Fundación Educando a un Salvadoreño (FESA)

"!!!!La mejor noticia no ha sido enterarme que el Madrid sigue a un chico salvadoreño con proyecto de crack.!!!"

http://www.laprensagrafica.com/deportes/futbol-nacional/la-selecta/79501-saque-de-banda.html

4. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

La Fundación Educando a un Salvadoreño (FESA) reconoció el aporte de las escuelas de fútbol y ADFAS al sueño de formar futbolista integrales durante los último años.......

Link: FESA de la mano con las escuelas

5. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Turín sale hoy en busca de ganar el primer juego de la final del grupo Centro-Occidente de la tercera división.......

Link: Se viene lo mejor en la tercera

6. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

En la zona Centro Occidente, el joven combinado de Turín, cuya media de edad es de 17.1 años y cuyos jugadores pertenecen a la Fundación Educando a un Salvadoreño (FESA); está en mejor posición de esta final de zona, tras golear por 7-1 a Mario Calvo.......

Link: Turín, a pocos pasitos

7. L.A.Firpo84

L.A.Firpo84 Member

El Salvador

I think this team should move up to 2nd Division, there seem to be no competition for them in 3rd...How do the players progress playing at the kind of amateur level...?

8. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

This isn't the first year they play in that league, they've been there for awhile now and this is the first time they've done this well. So they've improved to the point where they are now above that level and if they can continue winning and win the final then they'll be a chance to get promoted. That said, i might be wrong but i don't think this team will stay together; one because other teams will buy some players and two, because FESA will move other young players into the system, so that said, it's not a given that the same club will do half as good next season. Even so, i agree that they would probably learn more and improve quicker if they played at a higher level.

9. La Trucha

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Spain

i dont understand, then why did a good team like Sevilla FC bring in Bustillo & Siguenza, unless Sevilla thought the boys were really good and they deserved to be at Sevilla FC?

they were good enough to go to Sevilla, right? Its been 2 years and theyre still at Sevilla, so thats pretty good eh?

10. articolo7

articolo7 New Member

Club:
    Manchester United FC
    El Salvador

there are high expectations for Christian Bustillo. His father was a great player, his death was very unfortunate.:(

11. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Because they've shown potential, and Sevilla is willing to invest in them (atleast for the time being) to see if they become something in the future. Does that mean it's a given that they'll one day play at Sevilla? No. Does that mean that Sevilla thinks they have what it takes to play first division football? No.

Think about it, you know how many hundreds of junior players are currently at Sevilla? There's a lot; do you really think they expect all of them to make it to an elite level?

They've done well to have their "contracts" renewed but fact is neither is sign to a pro contract. If they saw them as quality players then at a minimum, they'd have them on pro contracts at Sevilla Atletico. But that's not the case.

12. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Bit to high if you ask me. What cause he's a junior at Sevilla everyone expects him to be a superstar? I'd rather any junior national league player over him at this point.

13. La Trucha

Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Spain

:eek: his father passed away? what was his name? how old was he? what teams did he play for?

i swear i had no idea :(

14. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

El Usuluteco Santa María se alzó como el campeón de la zona Centro-Oriente de la Tercera División tras derrotar por 2-0 a la Asociación Deportiva El Tercio.......

Link: Santa María, campeón en tercera

Santa María se llevó el duelo sobre el Tercio 2-0 y se coronó campeón en la Tercera División por la zona Centro-Oriente.......

Link: Santa María es de bronce

15. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvsbb0cTg7U"]FESA Campeon[/ame]

Turín Fesa no tuvo rival en la serie final de zona, de la Tercera División.......

Link: Turín, rey de la zona centro occidente

El Turín (FESA) se convirtió ayer en el segundo equipo campeón de la tercera división. El sábado lo fue el Santa María de Usulután.......

Link: Turín (FESA) el otro rey de la tercera

16. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X42i9HVCWTI"]Turin FESA Campeón[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2W0WHdlTh4"]Turin FESA Campeón[/ame]

El equipo de 3era categoría en el cual se desarrollan los jóvenes del Programa Futbolista Integral se coronó campeón del Torneo Apertura 2009 de la zona Centro – Occidente de 3era división profesional al derrotar con marcador global de 10 a 2 al CD Mario Calvo de Izalco.......

Link: Turin-FESA Campeón

17. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Not exactly sure how old this is or if anyone has posted this previously but.......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1flYvHfzhEo"]FESA Campeón Copa Menedy Guatemala 2009[/ame]

Link: FESA Campeón Copa Menedy

18. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvB6biqpkU"]FESA 2009[/ame]

19. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

For those that don't know, that's now five years straight that we have won this juniors tournament in Guatemala.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.